Monday, August 10, 2015

Dual Tone Dresser makeover with modgepodge and fabric

Happy Monday!!! how are u all? Mixed feelings as summer holiday is almost over. Had planned quiet a few things for the summer but nothing worked out. sometimes its better to not to plan :) Luckily that was not the case with my DIY Projects though. Few of my DIY projects came out better than I had planned, which is the best part of this summer.

Remember my craigslist dresser? I got to finish that few days back. This was one fun project. :) I got to strip the earlier finish, stain with new color and modgepodge the fabric.

Without further ado, here is the dresser in it's full glory,

Dresser makeover with Fabric

The sides are also modgepodged with fabric.

Fabric wrapped dresser



Dual Tone dresser

This is how the dresser looks in the entry way/foyer.


Here is the best part, before and after.


Come back again to see the tutorial on this makeover.

Sharing at : thriftydecorchick betweennapsontheporch remodelaholic

To hear about more of such projects, follow me on facebook and pinterest 

Thanks,


9 comments :

  1. Wow! This dresser looks amazing!! I can't wait to read the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nicely done, and it makes such a difference to the furniture, takes it to another level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that made for a beautiful piece of furniture, looks lovely where you have it too. Pretty fabric too.
    Great job!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful! What a great transformation. Thanks for linking up at the #HomeMattersParty - hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I just love what you did with this dresser - just gorgeous! Pinned to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fantastic! I love the fabric you selected for the sides. I work part-time at a vintage furniture company in Maryland and spend most of my days refinishing furniture. So, I love finding other people who do the same! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/09/make-it-pretty-monday-week-151.html Hope to see you again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love how this turned out. You did a lovely job with upcycling your dresser. Pinned & shared. Thanks for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace