Thursday, May 5, 2016

ORC week 5 Dining Room Makeover - So little time So much to do

Welcome back dear friends. Oh my god, we are on the 5th week of One Room Challenge. Just one more week to go to, there is lot to do. I am sure I will be able to finish it off. :) I am so proud of what has been accomplished so far in this room.

One wall stenciling is completed. Need to stencil one more wall. Since the stencilling takes too long, I am holding it off so that I can complete other projects.


Here is the foyer/console table I picked up from the craigslist. Only thing I didnt like was the laminated top. Nothing that gift wrapper and modge podge cant fix.


After


Dining room chairs got an unexpected makeover and cant wait to show them during the reveal :)

Still one more wall to be stenciled, so I am holding on to hanging the subway art, Map and Draperies.

Lots of things from the list got completed, few new ones were added to the list and  still few more to go. I am not listing pending tasks as it will raise my blood pressure :) There might be couple of things that might not make it to reveal, but I am fine with that.

Here is one last look of the room  as of today morning.


If you want to catch up what has happened in the earlier weeks, check these out

ORC Week 1 : Dining Room Before

ORC Week 2 : Design Plans and Inspirations

ORC Week 3 : Progress

ORC Week 4 : Paint, Stencil and Stencil

Cant wait for the next week to reveal the beautiful dining room, until then, Take Care and have a wonderful Mother's Day!!




1 comment :

  1. Bharati I adore the sneak peeks and I can’t wait for the reveal! I love the direction the space is going in. As a fellow ORC participant it’s been wonderful to gather some fantastic inspiration. I’d love for you to share your progress at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Our readers would love to see it. The gathering is at http://www.decortoadore.net

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace