Thursday, April 27, 2017

Boho eclectic Living room/Entry Way Progress - ORC Week4

Welcome back to week4 of One Room Challenge.

This weekend was very eventful with me completing another half marathon.

Lot of good things happened this week.
- I was able to fix the sofa dilemma.
- Ordered a pair of chairs to replace the love seat.
- Lamp shade has been recovered
- Nesting Tables are ready.

I m still on the fence with grasscloth wallpaper. I received the wall paper yesterday. Most of the people on net suggests to smoothen the wall and prime it before applying the wallpaper. Hopefully I will find someone to install it for little cheaper.

Here is the Lampshade



 On the Lamp

Indian Fabric Covered lampsahde

 Nesting tables. Best part about this blue and gold dipped nesting table is that I can change the fabric per my taste as and when I want

Blue and Cold Nesting Tables

I am swooning over the gold dipped legs

Ble and Gold Dipped Legs

Aren't they colorful, vibrant and pretty?


Ethnic Nesting Table


One more shot before I leave


Fabric Covered Lampshade

I am off to check what 200+ other bloggers have accomplished this week.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace